Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NederlandSupply Chain
We’ve come a long way from selling smoothies in West London in 1999. we now make and sell our drinks across Europe and in other continents.
We need someone great to join us in the supply planning team who will be responsible for ensuring operations run smoothly for a few of our drinks portfolio, planning and ordering the right production volume at the right time– ultimately ensuring that we deliver excellent service levels of smoothies and juices to our end customers.
You will be working closely with teams internally, including procurement, commercial, technical, and logistics team and have ownership of operational relationships with our external manufacturing partners; which includes the day-to-day as well as on long term capacities and ways of working. You will help to ensure we have the capacity to manage future demand and deliver growth of the business and also have the opportunity to input into some of our exciting projects such as campaigns or new product launches.
You'll play a pivotal role in ensuring production is moved across the network, and get stuck in with continuous improvement initiatives to drive optimisation - and work with some great people in the process. It's a really exciting time to join the team with a growing supply chain and buckets of personal development opportunities.
What you’ll get:
- Experience in the heart of the operations, seeing how all elements of our products come together and get to the shelf
- A salary in level 7 (€ 3,259 - € 4,202)
- Play a part in the evolution of our very first innocent factory
- Improve your stakeholder skills as you'll deal with many teams internally
- Be the first point of contact of our key suppliers and partners
- A great way to develop your career in supply chain
- Work in an international team & structured organization
- Collaboration with various stakeholders among the full innocent group
- Mental health support with open-up
- Be part of a B Corp where we will all leave the world a better place
- Working with smart people who roll up their sleeves and are not afraid of a challenge
- Working from home option, but being ‘more in than out’
- An open, transparent organisation; little politics, high engagement and open communication
- Social activities to have some fun: drinks, quizzes, coffee moments, talent groups and walking clubs - there is something for everyone.
To succeed in our supply chain team, you’ll be bright, enthusiastic, a brilliant problem solver, with an eye for detail and number crunching. You’ll be ready to develop your career further at innocent - Supply Chain experience is desirable. You will be managing lots of different information sources, new Microsoft D365 systems and Excel, so you’ll have to be highly organised and a whizz at multi-tasking.
You’ll keep on top of everything through your excellent time management and be a natural at building strong relationships with the team at Fruit Towers, Rotterdam and our suppliers, and you’ll be someone who is confident presenting their ideas in front of others.
A really great candidate for this role will have:
- Ideally you will have already cut your teeth in the supply chain world and looking for your next development opportunity
- The ability to build strong relationships quickly and work cross functionally
- A keen interest in supply chain operations and our products
- Agile and proficient skills in Excel, and an affinity for numbers
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Have a degree or equivalent. In our experience people who really enjoy these kind of roles are those with a business, maths, engineering or science background
- A keen eye for detail with impeccable organisation skills
- The ability to keep several plates spinning at once
- Ideally you would also have food industry knowledge
- The blender is based in Rotterdam Europoort, you need own transport to reach our factory.